The Topmaster program is an additional component of the Master’s program Oncology for the most excellent students of the program. The following conditions of admission apply to this program.
- The marks of the compulsory master courses obtained until January in the first year are on average ≥ 7.5 with a minimum score of 7.0;
- All courses within the Master program have to be completed successfully at the first provided examination.
When students meet the requirements and would like to follow the Topmaster program, they have to apply by sending their application to the master coordinator (email@example.com) before the 1st of February 2019. The candidates of the Topmaster program will be announced in May 2019. A maximum of the top 20% students of the class can participate in the Topmaster program.
The Topmaster program includes all components of the Master program plus:
- The compulsion to do additional courses worth 12 EC to be completed within the course period of two years;
- The compulsion to do the Major Internship in a renowned research institute abroad;
- The level of the marks has to be maintained at ≥ 7.5 and obtained at the first provided examination.
- Students are required to write a Literature Study, which is suitable for publication in a peer reviewed journal.
Students who obtained the Topmaster status will get a certificate, which states that they have fulfilled all Topmaster requirements.