Brain researcher Dick Swaab keynote speaker at ISCOMS 2018
Looking for an opportunity to present your research in front of an international audience? Submit your abstract for ISCOMS 2018!
04/05/2018 | 10:42 AM
The International Student Congress Of (bio)Medical Sciences, also known as ISCOMS, is one of the world’s leading student congresses in (bio)medical sciences. ISCOMS is not just any regular congress however, it is a non-profit organisation made up of students that aims to promote student research and the international exchange of it.
At ISCOMS, renowned keynote lecturers will tell you all about the influential research they are doing. In their lectures the following speakers will share their knowledge and experiences with you:
- Prof. Dick Swaab MD PhD
- Prof. Ugur Sahin MD PhD
- Clara van Karnebeek MD PhD FCCMG
4th - 8th of June, University Medical Center Groningen
The world is filled with a growing amount of congresses, some right around the corner. So why pick ISCOMS?
- Present your research in front of an international and professional audience;
- Get new insights and exchange research with students from all over the world;
- Get to know researchers troughout the programme and at our speed-dating workshop and thereby open your door to an international career filled with opportunities;
- Get to know and have fun with the participants and the entire ISCOMS organising committee during our dinner and parties and thereby expand your social scientific network.
- Learn and get inspired during our prosperous scientific programme filled with high quality student presentations, a Nobel Laureate and other renowned keynote lectures and active workshops.