The program committee of master program in Oncology
The program committee is made up of a chairperson (a lecturer), a vice-chairperson (a student), two staff members and two student members. New vacancies for students on the program committee will be published as soon as these become available. The current student members of the program committee were aspiring member for one year and then appointed for one year.
Members of the program committee are:
• Dr. V.L.J.L. Thijssen (chair, lecturer)
• Prof. Dr. M. van Egmond (lecturer)
• M. Hulswit (second-year student)
• P. van Delden (second-year student)
• I. Sanchez Rodriguez (second-year student)
• Mw. drs. C. van Oirschot (official secretary)
A meeting timetable is available on which you can see approximately when which subjects will be on the agenda. The committee works according to an annual timetable. There are 6 meetings a year.
The program committee draws up an annual report for the academic year. It also keeps minutes of every meeting.
Mw. drs. C. van Oirschot